There is a funny video you have posted that you want to save or there is a video posted by someone else you want to download onto your Android phone, PC, or tablet. We are going to show you how it’s done. These can be done using apps and settings in the Instagram app.
Method 1. Saving your own videos onto your android.
- Open the Instagram app. There on the top right corner, you see three lines after tapping it that, there you see the settings option when clicking the option you find the account icon among several others you click it.
- Once you account page, you see an option of original posts and select it.
- Then scroll down and toggle the save posted videos settings on.
- You can also save your posted stories by tapping this save icon in the bottom left corner once you have finished recording and editing a video to be posted on stories or open the posted story and tap the three-dotted icon at the bottom to find the photo /video option.
Method 2. Save an insta video on to your PC.
- Open the Instagram homepage on your device and log in to your insta account, by clicking on the blue log in link at the bottom right corner of the screen and enter your Instagram login information.
- Now select a video you want to save by browsing to your feed and tap on the video that you want to save.
- Copy URL of the video by tapping the 3 dot icon on the upper right corner of the post, a popup menu appears there select copy link from the pop-up menu.
- When this is done open your web browser and go to the Instantly save website. It’s a simple page with the screen bar in the center of the screen.
- Paste the videos URL and tap the “download gram” icon under the search bar to download the video. There you go, the video is saved onto your PC.
- Here are some of the links from where you can download the videos directly. Just click, paste the URL and you are good to go.
Method 3. Save your video onto your Android by using a video downloader for Android.
- Open the Play Store app on the Android phone.
- Next, Type the name ” downloader for Instagram” app on to the search bar at the top of the page, tap search option several results will appear and the icon similar to that of Instagram is the app needed to be installed.
- Tap the install button and it will be downloaded onto your Android.
- once you have a video downloader installed onto your Android. Open any video on Instagram that you want to save.
- Go to the video on your insta feed that you want to save, there on the upper right corner you find three dots. Tap the three dots and a pop-up menu appears there tap “copy link” and the link will be copied and saved.
- Once the link is saved open the video downloader Instagram app and paste videos URL onto video downloader for the Instagram app by tapping the green past button that appears in the main menu of the app.
- Now tap the download icon it is a down arrow icon. This will open a menu where you can select to repost the video or save it onto your device Android.
- Once you have tapped the download button, you can now save this video on to your Android device.
Method 4. Download videos in an iOS device.
- Go the AppStore and download ‘BOLT Browser and documents.’
- Open Instagram. Choose your video to download.
- Click on the 3dots on the right top side, copy the URL.
- Open the Bolt browser. Paste the URL in the search box.
- The Video opens. Tap the 3 dots and download option will show.
- Click on ‘Download’. The video will start downloading.
These are some simple and effective ways to save an Instagram video.