Rasmalai Tiramisu is the good old Italian Tiramisu, with an ethnic twist.
The Rasmalai Tiramisu is an Indian dessert, made with fresh rasmalai, mascarpone cheese, cream, and coffee powder.
It is a perfect dessert, easy to make and relish with your loved ones. It can be a delicious and perfect way to end every Indian meal.
Here’s how you can make Rasmalai Tiramisu easily at home. Read ahead to learn the recipe and enjoy its beautiful taste with your friends and family.
Recipe: Rasmalai Tiramisu
It takes about 40 minutes to make this delicious Indian sweet dish.
· 4 Rasmalai
· 2 tsp instant coffee powder
· 1 cup mascarpone cheese
· Whipped cream
· 1 Eggless sponge cake (eight inch)
· Icing sugar
· Cocoa powder
· 1 cup water
· Heat 1 cup water in a pan. Add coffee powder and boil.
· Whip mascarpone cheese in a bowl for a minute or so and then add whipped cream, mix well and set aside.
· Cut vertical roundels from the cake with a cookie cutter and further cut them horizontally into ½ inch thick round slices.
· Place 2 glasses then place a cake slice at the base of each glass.
· Pour 2-3 tablespoons of coffee in each glass and then add 2 tablespoons of mascarpone cheese-cream mixture in each.
· Squeeze 2 rasmalais and place one in each glass. Pour 3 tablespoons coffee over it. Squeeze the remaining 2 rasmalais and place one in each glass.
· Put 2 tablespoons of cheese-cream mixture in each glass and spread it with the help of a spatula.
· Add cocoa powder and icing sugar on top.
· Voila! Your rasmalai tiramisu is ready to be served and enjoyed.
This is a super easy and quick dessert recipe that is sure to impress your guests and will definitely be loved by everyone.