October 19, 2020: Instagram is one of the biggest streaming and social media platforms of the world. It’s not just a hub for social and psychological advocates, it is also a showcase for the influencers and bloggers. Funny pictures on Instagram can change your mood.
Not to mention the mandatory rib tickling memes.
Having pro-photoshop skills is the basic criteria for being a successful memer. If your creativity and photoshop skills are on point, then the netizens will go gaga over your posts
Instagram is like the third home to memers after Facebook and Twitter.
We stumbled upon two such Instagram accounts who post crazy morphed and photoshopped pictures that you neither can unsee nor will make your day.
Funny pictures on Instagram
You cannot unsee these images (@you.can.not.unsee.these.images)
Archit Singh runs a page on Instagram called “you.can.not.unsee.these.images“, where he posts morphed and photoshopped images of various famous personalities, including tv and movie characters. The images he posts are cursed because once you see them, you really won’t be able to get them out of your head.
Here are 5 such pictures that will get imprinted on your head forever.
(Trigger warning: SEE AT YOUR OWN RISK)
1. Now we very well know who actually was in the rasoda
2. Ever wondered how Voldemort would look with a nose? Well, we assume this and now we know why he didn’t have one in the first place.
3. Remember bhau? He forgot to bid a proper goodbye to the netizens before his account was banned by social media. Guess, who came to his rescue?
4. Baby Jadoo is cuter than baby Yoda
5. Adolflal Gada is here to steal your theplas.
Just here to ruin your day (@just_here_to_ruin_your_day)
As the name of the account goes, the content the posts are quite abiding by the meaning of his username, does exactly what it says – ruins our day. While some might find it unnerving, some can find it downright hilarious. Here are some of the most vaguely uncomfortable photos from this account, because why should we be suffering alone?
(TRIGGER WARNING: WE AREN’T RESPONSIBLE IF YOUR DAY IS RUINED FOR REAL. BLAME THE ACCOUNT)
1. Guess we just found the missing piece of puzzle from the Starry Night painting.
2. Laxmi Bomb would have been bombastic had it been Khilji Bomb.
3. Omm Kapoor, (Shah Rukh Khan in Om Shanti Om) secretly played the parody of Stephen Hawking right under our noses and we didn’t even appreciate him.
4. Long before Parasite talked about social class division, Golmaal did talk about it, although in a much low-key manner.
5. Had it been our beloved Sonu Sood, he would have dropped Munni efficiently and swiftly in Pakistan unlike our messy Bajrangi Bhaijaan.