Sunny Deol rose to fame with his outrageous, upfront and strong characters and his efficient acting along with his action sequences and wonderful dialogue delivery.
Films like Arjun, Damini, Ghayal and many more have been in the success list of the actor. Sunny has earned accolades of National Award and Filmfare and has remained the superstar for quite a long time.
Life and career of Sunny Deol
Born to the superstar Dharmendra and Prakash Kaur, Sunny was Ajay Singh Deol before he rose to fame. After stepping into the films, Sunny Deol became a popular name. Deol was praised from his debut film Betaab itself. And since then have created an exclusive identity in the audience’s hearts.
The superstar is married to Pooja Deol (Lynda Deol) and has two sons namely Karan and Rajvir. Karan has also stepped into film following his father’s footsteps.
Beside the fantastic and classic movies like Ghatak, Ghayal, Arjun Pandit, Damini and Gadar, Deol is also a film director, film producer and a politician.
He owns his production company, Vijayta Films, has directed a couple of movies and is the Member of Parliament from Gurdaspur constituency.
Sunny Deol has worked in various genres of movies, that started from romantic movies he has ruled the action genre for a decade.
In films like Ghayal, Ghatak and many others he has aced the action with his dhai kilo ka haath. He has also been in the comedy genre of Jo bole So Nihal, Yamla Pagla Deewana series with his father and brother.
Classic films like Damini, Gadar, Big Brother, Darr are also on his list of hits. Hero: The Love Story of a Spy, Narsimha, Border, Apne, Betaab, are hits to count on.
Sunny Deol turned 64 and still continues being the favourite one from the 90s who is continuing to entertain audiences with his movies.
Among his all amazing works, let’s have a look at his amusing dialogue which are still in craze. Either its dhai kilo ka haath or tarikh pe tarikh everything has carved our hearts and given us goosebumps. I bet you all will be saying aloud the dialogues with the same tone you heard it.
15 best dialogues of Sunny Deol
- Yeh mazdoor ka haath hai, loha pighlakar uska aakar badal deta hai (Ghatak)
- Agar aapka Pakistan zindabad hai toh isme humein koi aitraaz nahi lekin hamara Hindustan zindabad tha, zindabad hai aur zindabad rahega (Gadar)
- Patharon ki is duniya mein devta banna bahut asan hai, insaan banna bahut mushkil (Jeet)
- Tareekh pe tareekh, tareekh pe tareekh, tareekh pe tareekh milti gayi My Lord, Per insaaf nahi mila! – (Damini)
- Utaar ke phenk do ye wardi aur pehan lo Balwant Rai ke naam ka patta apne gale mein…Balwant Rai ke Kutton – (Ghayal)
- Aise kaam ke liye himmat ki zaroorat nahi hoti … sirf iraada hona chahiye (Arjun Pandit)
- No if, no but, sirf jatt! – (Jo Bole So Nihaal)
- Agar main apne biwi bachcho ke liye sar jhuka sakta hoon … toh main sab ke sar kaat bhi sakta hoon – (Gadar)
- Jab yeh dhai kilo ka haath kisi pe padta hai toh aadmi uthta nehi, uth jaata hai (Damini)
- Pehli goli woh chalayega, Aur aakhri goli hum – Border
- Kapde badalne se insaan badal nahi jata- (Lakeer)
- Mein tera aisa hasr karunga…ke tujhe pehda hone par afsoos hoga (Ghayal)
- Pinjare mein aksar kutta sher ban jata hai (Ghatak)
- Bali hamesha bakre ki diye jaati hai… Sher ki nahi-(Singh Saab The Great)
- Jatt risky after balti bhar whiskey – (Yamla Pagla Deewana)